Monday, May 4, 2009

Social Networking, and Free Communities Online?

When researching a Social Networking community that offers services and account setups for free what is it that you would like to know before signing up? What features do you look for? and If it's family oriented is that a turn off?





I am the site administrator of BetterMember and just wondering what it is that I can do to make my website community online more appealing to it's current members and those who really aren't sure if they would like to sign up or not.





Thank you,


James P Reardon Sr.


Founder of BetterMember


http://www.bettermember.net

Social Networking, and Free Communities Online?
I just wanted to say that your social network is a welcome change,a breath of fresh air,if I want a social network with more cookies than at a girl scout meeting I can go to Myspace,if I want Trolls I can come to Yahoo %26lt;sic%26gt; but if I want to relax and have a good time I can go to your network. I would have no problems at all letting my grandchildren surf the network at bettermenber can't say the same thing about Myspace.


Thanks again and keep up the good work Jim





Gary L Manning


System Administrator Silver Moon furniture


http://www.silvermoonfurniture.com


No comments:

Post a Comment