Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anyone know any good online family social networking sites to manage busy schedules?

Anyone know any good family social networking sites that allows me to share calendars, to-do lists, reminders etc. Basically I am looking for a one stop free online service that helps you easily plan, schedule, and manage all the things busy families do. I want a web based service that I can access anywhere and not something that I have to download.





I have looked at several sites but I didn't like it for one reason or another:





Famster (too complicated and fancy)





Cozi (the closest one to what I want but there seems to be no proper reminder system and the web version is not good enough)





Airset (too complicated and not user friendly)





Famundo (I like it but you have to pay for it)





Cingo (you have to pay for it, and I don't need a portal type site)





If need be, I'll pay for something but not without knowing there are NO good alternatives out there.

Anyone know any good online family social networking sites to manage busy schedules?
Yahoo calendar is the best online reminders, and free, but i'm not familiar with these kind of internet reminders, i like Jingle, Rockrose Jingle, a desktop reminder ...
Reply:have you tried the yahoo blog/360 page? what works well....

dental

No comments:

Post a Comment