Monday, November 16, 2009

What do you think of a social networking site that only utilizes a person's picture with no other information.

I am looking for people's opinions. I have friends who have created a social networking site called At First Pic. People provide their pix with no other information. THey would like me to invest and be a partner. DO you believe this idea is safer, as it provides less details than other dating sites and that is also more intriguing and mysterious. Other friends I have asked are mixed or do not have any opinions. There are a lot of social sites; Yahoo Personals, e-harmony, etc. How does this idea sound to you?

What do you think of a social networking site that only utilizes a person's picture with no other information.
I prefer the smaller dating sites and the niche sites. I recommend trying





http://www.hotwomenrichmen.com


No comments:

Post a Comment