Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I get funding for my Social Networking Website|?

I am starting a website it is a social networking type site it is geared to a specific group of people, ( So i'm not trying to be the next facebook) I am looking for someone to invest, because I believe i have some very unique ideas that can generate alot of money from the website. How can I find someone to invest%26gt; where do I look? Who do I speak to, and really who is going to be willing to give me their money?


Thanks

How do I get funding for my Social Networking Website|?
I think they call those facilities... ... banks
Reply:Sell ad space on the site. You said it's geared to a very specific group? Well then concentrate on companies that sell to that group. For example, if your website is geared toward elderly people, go for healthcare related companies. And direct your inquiry to someone in the marketing dept, or the internet marketing dept.


No comments:

Post a Comment