Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you think social networking websites like Myspace + Facebook are detrimental to the health of young people?

Hey i'm doing a reseacrh project on my above thesis about social networking websites, and need to get as many peoples opinions on the topic as possible so if you have an opinion on the above topic please share it =) thanks.

Do you think social networking websites like Myspace + Facebook are detrimental to the health of young people?
If you would like a lot of opinions you should definitely ask this again in the Polls and Survey section





I dont think its detrimental to my health since I am well aware and conscience of my health and physical shape





It doesnt take that much time off your body to make you obese or whatnot





Perhaps damages to their vision or eye is more understandable
Reply:I dont think they are, besides u should have posted this in the POLLS sec. Anyway, honestly speaking; Facebook and Myspace kind of help you out. You get to know different people from all over the world, which indirectly means you get to know the world better. You learn to respect people's opinions %26amp; privacy and you also get to kill time. So I hope you got your answer.

shark teeth facts

No comments:

Post a Comment