Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help installing a php mysql social networking script?

I recently purchased a PHP social networking script off of Ebay. It requires use of MYSQL.





The instructions for installation aren't too good. I've installed simple SNS scripts before, and have created mysql databases before so I know how to do that.





I'm wondering if I could send this script to someone in .zip format, and if they could write a better set of installation instructions for me. The zip file is under 7mb.





The seller made it sound like installation would just require me to upload the files to my webspace, run a simple point and click installer.and wah lah..it would be done. Needless to say it's not that easy. Feel free to contact me on messenger.

Help installing a php mysql social networking script?
I messaged you on YIM today, but no answer. Feel free to send me the zip file at tduff@users.sourceforge.net any time, I'd be glad to help you out. :-)

shark teeth facts

No comments:

Post a Comment