Monday, November 16, 2009

Credibility of members on social networking sites. How much do you consider that?

How much do you consider about credibility, what that means to you? What are main factors for you when you are wondering how credible is a member?





I would be also pleased if anybody know for any article regarding credibility on social networking sites.





tnx

Credibility of members on social networking sites. How much do you consider that?
This might not help you too much, but I only use social networking sites (both facebook and myspace) to keep in touch with people I've met. Most of my friends are from college but its always exciting to find and reconnect with friends from high school and earlier too. Because I use these sites to connect with friends, I believe the members I connect with are 100% credible. I've met them and know them, and they aren't trying to sell me on something.

teeth grinding

No comments:

Post a Comment