Monday, November 16, 2009

What's the best social networking site?

I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon and getting ready to join a social networking site. Between Facebook, Myspace, and everything else, it's hard to choose.





What do you think is the best site? I a place that's fun and entertaining. Plus, I want to try to get my friends to join me and connect, so I'm looking for one that might appeal to a bit group of people.

What's the best social networking site?
Well a lot of it depends on what your personal preferences are; MySpace.com allows a lot more customisation on their pages (such as using HTML and CSS) as well as adding music to backgrounds, wallpaper, etc...


It is exactly this reason why MySpace has been often criticised. Also, I've seen a lot more so-called "hacks" for MySpace then for Facebook, because MySpace has very large networks, as opposed to Facebook's multiple networks.


Facebook is simple; it doesn't allow any customisation. That way more adults prefer Facebook due to its simplicity rather than a "noisy and eyesore" MySpace. Facebook also has application one can use, although a profile page with too many clutter apps can be frowned upon.


It all comes to a matter of what you prefer. There are other sites (Xanga, Bebo, etc...) too.





Personally, I prefer Facebook, but I don't have anything against MySpace either.





Hope that helps somewhat.


No comments:

Post a Comment