Friday, November 13, 2009

The sims castaway: Social Networking?

i am on social networking and i have made friends with all of the people but still can't use the map and travel what do i do?

The sims castaway: Social Networking?
So, that means that you have done all four tasks in the first area, or have you done all eight? After you have done the first four, you will be approached by the little girl, and her mother, and will be allowed to go to the Village Harbor. Then you will start to do social networking with another set of four, after you have completed all tasks, you will be approached by the body guard, and told that the chief wants to meet you. The chief goes and sits on his throne, then you have to approach him. I don't think you can leave until you do that.





Hope that helps! :)
Reply:I have the same problem. I have completed the first four but the little girl and lady won't do anything other than talk to me and I can't leave.

UK hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment