Thursday, November 19, 2009

Please help with my assignment on Social Networking Sites!?

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if you could all do me a huge favour and fill out a copy of my questionnaire for my research assignment! Its about social networking sites especially Facebook so it would be really really helpful! Its quite dull but should only take a few minutes :D...Thank you sooooo much!!! Also is there anything you think which could be improved on the questionnaire?





http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?i...





P.s everythings confidential and I only need your email addresses so I can prove to my lecturer I didnt make the answers up :)!!

Please help with my assignment on Social Networking Sites!?
I filled it out for you. Best of luck with your assignment. :D
Reply:There ya go, hon. Good luck. I can haz 10 point, nao? :P


1 comment: