Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the best travel social networking web site ?

I want to use a travel social networking site to handle my travel and to make some travel networking. Can you help me to choose the best site.


I am looking at RealTravel, IgoUgo, TripUb, TripTie, Gusto, Home %26amp; Abroad, Travelblogger, Wayn, ...other you know....


Thanks for your help

What is the best travel social networking web site ?
I was on IgoUgo for a while, but then I noticed that whenever I wanted to travel anywhere I couldn't find any useful information on my destination aside from hotel advertisements or simple descriptions that really aren't useful at all. So I stopped going there and don't recommend it.





I don't really know about the other ones, sorry.
Reply:For what its worth, I'm on Trip Up and Virtual Tourist (http://www.virtualtourist.com/)

dental

No comments:

Post a Comment