Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I start my own social networking site at lowest cost possible?

I know basic html, is it enough to build my own social networking site?





where can I find information on skills required to build my own social networking site

How do I start my own social networking site at lowest cost possible?
Basic HTML will not be enough.





You will need to know other technologies as well, particularly the server-side stuff. On top of that you're going to need to be good with databases - and being _good_ with databases is a whole lot different from say, "knowing a bit of Access"...





I'd say as a bare minimum you'd need to know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and MySQL - and that's as the _minimum_.





For information on these languages, simply search the net for FAQs and tutorials.





Rawlyn.
Reply:It would be difficult. A better thing might be to start a "Social Bookmarking Guide" site. This would be a great idea for a site since social bookmarking is so popular. With that you can use Site Build It. It's the easiest way to build a successful site.


No comments:

Post a Comment